Monday, November 9, 2009

Lordy, it's gettin' busy!

So I obviously didn't get a chance to sit down and blog this weekend. And today was really no exception.
I've got a slew of photo shoots going on this week, which means that when I'm not actually shooting, I'm editing. (Not my forte, but I'm getting better.)
Tomorrow I'm doing a maternity shoot and a belly-casting, which I'm very excited about... and am running into Phoenix for a costume fitting before picking up the kids (no school Wednesday) for some family fun-time. Whew! I forgot how frenetic it gets around here during the holiday season.

My daughter needs a new dress for her first official 'formal' dance and my son is about to turn 16 in a month. Now that's a whole 'nother blog altogether!!

I will do my best to keep blogging this week in spite of the hectic schedule. I didn't walk or jog this weekend and felt a little off-kilter as a result. All day Saturday I had the feeling that I had forgotten something or missed something important. By Sunday, I realized that my body had already adopted the new routine and was letting me know.

And now, I must be off to bed so I can wake early enough to extend my distance a bit more.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment