Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day three... and let the rumpus begin!

Got a late start, but went further today than yesterday. Jason is being very good not to mock what is still a remedial fitness regime at best. My calves are still tight. But at my age, I'm thrilled to be able to say that anything is tight. So, go me!

It is already doing wonders for my mood, though. I haven't been nearly as grumpy and grumblesome as I typically am before noon. I guess that's a good thing. :)

Have a callback this evening at PT and I'm woefully underprepared. Here's to hoping that flying by the seat of my pants will spark some genius creativity. Woo Hoo!

I'm going to try to find some time to blog a bit more this evening. For now, I need to shower, prep and run some errands. Run. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment