Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OMG, I'm like, so lame.

So I realized (too late) that like my last two or three posts are all about the new dog and the animals. Even I groaned when I scanned the titles of my recent posts.

Adding insult to injury, Jay and I spent a good deal of the car ride home railing against teenagers in cars on their cell phones... and that's when I had the epiphany.

I'm old. And boring.

I had an entire day off from the theatre for the first time in what seemed like ages. The only thing scheduled was one (relatively simple) photo shoot - after which, I fell into a blissful nap on the couch... open-mouthed and drooling down my own chin. I'm not even kidding.

Today, we met the kids for lunch and got a few projects done around the house. I have a show tonight and will be at the theatre basically all day tomorrow for a morning promo, a matinee and an evening show. There's just no way around it... when I'm not at the theatre, my life is boring. Or at least, not the glamorous/exciting/adventurous life I imagine it should be.

Then again, I've always got my stinky cheeses and my decent wine assortment to suggest otherwise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment